Give With Confidence
We're proud of One Dream Foundation's efficient use of contributions!
As stewards for all donations of any kind, we believe it is our responsibility to use every dollar received wisely. Ninety percent of total contributions go directly toward the mission of our organization, including program services and educating the public.
Click here to make a secure online donation today!
Organized under the laws of Missouri State as a not-for-profit corporation, the One Dream Foundation is not yet exempt from tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our Federal Identification Number is 45-1332992
In the interest of transparency, we offer the following documents for online viewing and downloading in PDF format:
- IRS letter confirming our 501(c)(3) status in progress
- Filed Documents (Click here)
Educate yourself to recognize online fraud and be a responsible online donor
The One Dream Foundation adheres to Internet industry standards and best practices when it comes to ensuring your online giving is safe and secure. Unfortunately, online fraud and scams have become more frequent. If you suspect someone has contacted you fraudulently representing One Dream Foundation, please be aware of the following:
- One Dream Foundation never solicits funds to be sent via Western Union.
- One Dream Foundation never strands its employees overseas, and never expects them to pay their own transportation expenses.
- One Dream Foundation never fails to respond to the needs of an employee who is sick or injured.
- One Dream Foundation never pays for employee vacations, and does not handle travel arrangements via third party payments.
- One Dream Foundation never solicits representatives to accept donations with the promise of a commission.
- One Dream Foundation never solicits individuals to forward donated merchandise overseas.
- One Dream Foundation never participates in lottery awards.
For more information, we suggest the following websites: